North Coast Village is large with many beautiful pathways and hidden amenities amid the beautiful tropical foliage. Navigating the grounds can prove tricky for first timers so here’s a few tips to keep in mind:
- Each block of buildings has a letter and number associated with it. A block is made up of a high rise 3-story building and the associated cottages along the perimeter.
- The numbers restart when the letter of the building changes.
- If the condo only has two numbers then it’s a cottage, if there are three then it’s located in the high rise building.
- Parking Garages are located on the first level of each of the high-rise buildings. This makes it so that first-story condos still can have an ocean view.
- You will receive a map of the complex when you check in.
- When in doubt just head West towards the ocean. That’s where you want to be anyways